Included in this design:
Durable chome handles with ergonomic handgrips
A padded seat
10″ front wheel, perfect for children ages 2 to 4 years old
Controlled turning radius for stability
Durable steel rims and solid rubber tires
Chrome plated handlebars and fender
Single rear deck for pushing
Handlebar that adjusts to[Read More]
- 5-position Quick-Adjust easy step-through S-frame design
- 4-position adjustable ergonomic high-back seat with hand hold
- High carbon steel frame with fade-resistant polyester powder coat finish
- Parental control steering device
- Limited turn radius steering device and low center of gravity to help prevent tipping
- Synthetic MaxXtread tires for a smooth and quiet ride
- Oversided slip resistant pedals
- Tandem aptable
- Measures 21″H x 25″W
Adjustable pushbar for strolling
Tri-wheel steering navigation system
Quick-Adjust frame with multiple frame adjustments
Durable storage bucket for snacks
Air-filled tires for a smooth and comfortable ride
Auto-Freewheel mechanism that allows kids to rest feet on peddles while you push
Built low to the ground, the First Trike is a push trike that builds the fundamentals of balance and steering. Ergonomic chrome handlebars ensure comfy steering while the limited steering radius keeps the trike steady.
A wide front wheel base adds stability and a stylish touch. 5″ rubberized wheels glide easily over your backyard’s terrain.
Recommended for kids 12 months and up. Weight limit is 50 lbs.
Your little one takes control of the open road (or the backyard) with limited radius steering and 3-in-1 Auto Freewheel pedals that let ’em pedal, brake, and coast.
And if you want to control the Happy Plus Tricycle, use the included chrome-plated pushbar. A dual wheel rear handbrake ensures the Kettler Happy Plus Tricycles stays parked when you need it to.
Comparison: For[Read More]